Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PLDT MANDAUE CITY a lowsy as a corrupt turtle


This is my great experience of applying for there DSL. When I decided to apply for there DSL since I need a stable connection of internet. There was no doubt PLDT could supply me the internet connection I need. So I tried to call there customer service that I want to apply there DSL and the customer service told me to go to there office so that I can fill up the form and also to give them the address and sketch of our house.

After I went to there customer service office and provided them the sketch of our house. The customer representative told me to wait for the surveyor tomorrow to go to your house and have a good survey. The surveyor will survey the location and will conclude if the area is applicable for the installation.

And on the next day I was waiting for the surveyor and also waited for a text message or a call from my cellphone since I provided my contact number. The surveyor could text asking were exactly is my place if they are confused of the sketch that I made. After 2 days of waiting a text finally came to my cellphone and asking were is my house located. As I replied with the instructions were our house was accessible so that the surveyor can easily find our house.


When we finally meet the surveyor his name was ERWIN I forgot his last name. Erwin said that my area is applicable for connection since my house was near a wire post. And also one of my neighbors had a telephone connection before but was cut off because they leave the house. So Mr. Erwin gave me the application form for me to fill up. And also I returned the form together with the scanned ID requirements. Mr. ERWIN also told me that I can just pay in there office because he forgot to bring some receipts to be issued on me.

So the next day I decided to went to there office and proceed to there SALES department so that I would pay the installation fee for Php 1,000.00. The re
ceipt was immediately issued and they told me to wait for 5-7 days for the contractor to install my DSL application. So I keep waiting and waited for 1 week.

After 1 week not even a text or call from the contractor and from the surveyor. So I decided to text the surveyor inquiring about my application for installation. Mr. Erwin replied that he will ask the contractor and follow up my query.

After several weeks perhaps 2 straight weeks and still not a single
text or message I received. As I keep asking MR. ERWIN what happened to my application. Some how MR. ERWIN QUINAIN replied me a contact information of there contractor head MR. FRANKLIN PASTULAN.

I decided to call MR. FRANKLIN and talked about the issue of my application for installation. Mr. Franklin told me on phone that they will take action this week and hopefully I will get my application for installation fixed. But still weeks have passed and seemingly it was clear there was no sign of a contractor that went to my house.

I decided to call MR. FRANKLIN on his land line in the office. MR. FRANKLIN told me that they tried to contact me with the cellphone number I provided in the application form but they could not contact me. And Franklin told me to report to the office for information clarity and issues.
the next few days I text MR. ERWIN about the contact number that I am using and asked favor to update my contact number so that I won't keep going to there office. I text once a day straight for 1 week since I was desperate enough to get a call from the contractor some day.

But as if nothing happened so I decided to go to there office in the afternoon and clarify things up. When I met MR. FRANKLIN and asked about my issues he showed me my contact number on screen. The contact number that was saved was my fathers contact number and that's why they could not contact that cell number because my father is in our home town and there is not cellphone signal there. So I updated and gave them my contact number so that they can reach my anything. And MR. Franklin told me that they might go to my house probably tomorrow.
I assumed the MR. ERWIN QUINAIN had a mistake in saving the contact number or whoever was responsible of that mistake.

The whole month of May passed by and not even a call or a text about the contractor going to my house. And until June came and still all the same thing. But on the 3rd week of June finally 2 contractors came by the house asking if I was the one they were looking for. And I talked to them about my application and asked them if they will install now that they are here.

But bad news for me for the contractors declined my query and said to me that they cannot continue to install my application. Since our house was far away from the main highway and it was 6-7 post away from there main line. They just left and told me that they will survey again my house.

What kind of workers are they and what kind of professionalism they gave to there customer. First MR. ERWIN a surveyor from PLDT came to my house and concluded that I can avail there DSL installation. And after months of waiting until now nothing happened and as if my application was set aside on there tables. I paid there installation fee last April 28, 2011 and until now July 27, 2011 nothing has ever happened. I still didn't get the services that I paid last April from them. And July is about to end so it would be 4 months have passed.

1 comments:

erwin quinain said...

pag ka way au ana nila gud

Post a Comment